Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be In Style

Good morning everyone!
About a week ago, I was approached by Pocketchange.com to be a featured blogger on their blog called Be In Style. I was so flattered to be approached, and I'm thrilled to be featured! Be In Style is a blog about the latest women's style and fashion trends... but their other blogs are great too! So definitely take some time to browse what's going on over at Pocketchange.com. I know I plan to during my down time today... :)

Also... in other quick news... I totally didn't have enough time to snap quick outfit pics this morning because I was too busy painting my nails for an event tonight (painting my nails 10min before catching the train probably wasn't the best idea, but I got to work with them in relatively decent condition - go me!). Sara of Forever and a Recipe and I are going to Meredith Goldstein's book launch party for her new book called The Singles. It sounds like a swanky, good time. Hopefully I will remember to ask Sara to snap some pictures of my outfit tonight for posting tomorrow. Tonight's outfit is really kind of awesome. :)

In the meantime, any Bostonians/NH-ites who enjoy working out... I am instructing my first Hip Hop Hustle class on Saturday, May 5. Come check out our open house - you can test out my class (OBVIOUSLY, I know you want to!) as well as several others. More info at the Elle Fit website.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. <3