- J.Crew Hacking blazer in mint - ordered online on final sale for $99.99 (similar)
- Prabal Gurung for Target dress - $49.99
- White House | Black Market Original Contour jean - on sale for $49.99
- Anthropologie dress with convertible strap - on sale for $39.95 (no longer available online)
- Michael Kors flats - $99.00
- Prabal Gurung for Target stilettos - $39.99
- Rock & Republic for Kohl's - on sale for $28.97
- Kohl's juniors chambray top - $36.00
Sunday, February 10, 2013
New additions to my closet...
Since I posted about how I'm going on a shopping diet, I thought I might give a quick glimpse into some of the things I've purchased recently. I'm pretty confident that I can find 3-5 ways to wear each of these items, and I will put this confidence to the test from now until May 31st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The friend I went shopping with picked up the same Prabal Gurung for Target as you did! Very cute.
ReplyDelete