Anywho, I ended up in a Lela Rose for Target dress in a beautiful watercolor print - I found it on an errands trip, and had absolutely no intention of buying a dress that day, but I couldn't leave this beauty at the store. I styled it up with a Lilly Pulitzer swing coat I found at a consignment shop the morning of the wedding, a pair of pink patent pumps by Bandolino (from Macy's, of course!), a rando pink belt from the depths of my closet, and some gorgeous lia sophia earrings. I wouldn't officially say that the Ray Bans were a part of the outfit, but they stayed on most of the day because the ceremony was outdoors.
These photos are a funky mashup of Instagram, shots I took, and shots taken by men who have no clue how important it is to include feet in a full body shot. This is what happens when you give up control and leave the tripod at home... bad idea.
Honestly, I love this outfit so much, I would even wear it again for a date or girls' classy night out. What do you think?
Have you had any outfit "wins" lately? Tell me about it!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I heart comments. <3