Enjoy!
Thursday, May 2, 2013
FB #10 - Traditional Style Traditional Brands - Spring 2013 Look Book
Here is my final project for my Creative Fashion Presentations course at FIT! I decided to create a video look book showcasing several traditional women's apparel brands currently available at Macy's. The target market for this video look book is women between the ages of 45 and 65, and the purpose of this video is to show women how a few basic and seasonal pieces can be remixed to create a complete and fashionable spring wardrobe. If you like any of the pieces you see, there is a shopping list at the end of the video.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteI have a favor to ask you. I've seen your blog regarding our final project and loved the way you have addressed the market of women over 45, it's so unfortunate that most of the designers design their collections for the younger generation and the the rest seems to be forgotten. Also, wanted to ask you have did you manage to post your video on your blog, as I'm having a problem with it. It keeps saying error occurred while downloading your video and I've tried all sort of formats or adjust the size of the actual video. Would you, please let me know, if possible.